Re: [K12OSN] Laser Printer super-slow? [SOLVED]

Hello everyone.

So as per people's recommendations, I upgraded the driver from the
existing foomatic to the HPlip driver and like magic it started
working at regular speed.  I tested that same PDF and it was able to
print 98 pages in about 15 minutes as opposed to 18 hours (no joke!).
It is very strange that the recommended driver performed so poorly!

My sincere thanks to everyone who helped!

Joseph