Re: [K12OSN] [Ltsp-discuss] K12ltsp USB key LDAP

K12LTSP based on CentOS 5 (EL5)?

IIRC, that is the very old LTSPv4 which did not have remote USB storage support. LTSPv5 supports ltspfs for remote USB storage.

The last release of K12LTSP, which was LTSP 4.2 on Centos 5, does support USB storage at the clients, quite well actually. However, if memory serves, the permissions on /dev/fuse would sometimes change to 600 and USB devices on the clients would stop working. I think a change to some udev rule was necessary to keep a reboot from resetting the permissions on /dev/fuse, although I don't recall the specifics.

Peter