    *From: *Barry R Cisna <cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us>*
    To: *K12LTSP <k12osn redhat com>*
    Sent: *Sun, Nov 6, 2011 13:37:14 GMT+00:00*
    Subject: *[K12OSN] GoToMeeting client

    Hello All,

    Has anyone on list been able to make GoToMeeting plug-in for
    Linux/Firefox work in any way? This is really a showstopper for using
    K12LTSP at this time. In the last 2-3 years this has become a must
    have
    piece to be working in a school environment.

    The solution to run Internet Explorer via Wine, then use the
    GoToMeeting
    plug-in this way, is simply not transparent enough by any stretch for
    multiple users. Just too clumsy for a quick setup for an end user.

    I did Google this of course and did not find any workarounds for using
    this in Linux.
    The GoToMeeting client download, when tries to start simply stops
    saying the OS and/or the web browser is not supported FYI.

    Thank You,
    Barry Cisna