[K12OSN] Web browser stability

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:44:52 UTC 2011

I would think it's more a browser issue than browser in a tc setting. I've
hit some sites that would shutdown firefox on my desktop or cause it to
hang and force a kill -9.
It was more prevalent with earlier versions than the 7 I run now. It seemed
related to really bad jscript,  not javascript, which is Microsoft's
mutation. Same site with noscript would not crash.
Try loading up the latest firefox and run through the bad site list. The
error handling is much better.