Re: [K12OSN] New EL6 install

On 8/26/2011 10:22 AM, Jomegat wrote:
I had no trouble with youtube either. But there was another flash-heavy
site that had real problems. I'm not sure what site the students were
using, but it brought everything to its knees whatever it was.

Flash video uses a LOT of bandwidth. That is likely killing your 100mbit switch. Gigabit switch will improve it a bit, but your only choice is to switch to local apps if you want flash video on all clients simultaneously to not kill the network.

Warren