2011-September Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [K12OSN] OT: Open Source SIS initiative launched in BC Canada,
- [K12OSN] Poor performance woes,
- [K12OSN] checking out equipment,
- [K12OSN] Resend: Thin client parts on offer,
- [K12OSN] OT: Anybody working with edubuntu 11:04 and stateless TC's?,
- [K12OSN] Firefox core dumps - CentOS 6,
- [K12OSN] depmod in chroot?,
- [K12OSN] /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf must NOT be a symbolic link,
- [K12OSN] Thin client parts on offer,
- [K12OSN] drm i915_hangcheck_elapsed on client,
- Re: [K12OSN] Frustration with RHEL6.1 (Jim Kinney),
- [K12OSN] Frustration with RHEL6.1,
- Re: [K12OSN] New EL6 install,
Warren Togami Jr.
- Re: [K12OSN] Local Apps and Firefox 6,