Re: [K12OSN] Frustration with RHEL6.1

I will make one other observation, which is the very first thing I did after a clean
install was to run 'yum update'.

Normally, that results in about an hour or so of downloads and installs by yum.
This time, after looking at the Red Hat repo, said that the system was up to date.
That does sound a bit fishy, since this was an install using the RHEL 6.1 DVD
image.

Has anybody else actually worked with RHEL 6.1 ?

Brian Fristensky
971 Somerville Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3T 1B4 CANADA
bfristen shaw ca