Re: [K12OSN] Frustration with RHEL6.1

No I haven't registered, at least not as part of the install.

System --> RHN Registration

has no result. Nothing pops up.

The same is true of

System --> Red Hat Subscription Manager

I have an acknowledgement of my order saying "Your Red Hat subscription is now active".
It also gives me an acct. # and Contract #.

When I received the acknowledgement, I was also able to log into my acct. at
redhat.com. So that end should be okay.

Gavin Spurgeon wrote:

--
This message was scanned by DaGeek Spam Filter and is believed to be clean.