[K12OSN] OT: Anybody working with edubuntu 11:04 and stateless TC's?

Hi folks

I am working with a school that has a Dell PowerEdge T105 server, and the classic LTSP configuration for thin clients keeps eluding me. I must be skipping a step or overlooking an install for the thin clients to light up. Any personal anecdotes someone might want to share? I'm looking for the "make sure you ..." type of comment.
Thanks
A.Hodson
HodsonDTS.org