Re: [K12OSN] checking out equipment

You could also look at OpenBiblio if that doesn't work out. It's a library OPAC, but it is far simpler than something like Koha.

On 09/19/2011 10:35 PM, Todd O'Bryan wrote:
The equipment doesn't live in the library, so that would be a little
complicated.

I found GCStar and they're going to try that. Since it's only 100 or
so kids who'd do the checking out, that may be all they need.