Re: [K12OSN] Poor performance woes

On 09/20/2011 09:01 PM, Gideon Romm wrote:
Should be NBD_SWAP = True

(it won't understand "on") :)

Noted and applied.  Thanks!

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Jomegat<jomegat jomegat com>  wrote:
On 09/20/2011 05:02 PM, Gideon Romm wrote:

That just tells you the service is on. If you don't have NBD_SWAP in
your lts.conf, then you are not using it.

OK, there was nothing of the sort in lts.conf.  I added this line:
NBD_SWAP=on

I'll test it when I can get over there.

Thanks a million.

I believe there is also a parameter to use local swap from a hard
drive, though I don't recall. Perhaps check the docs. Otherwise, if I
remember, I will look in the code.

-Gadi