Re: [K12OSN] Poor performance woes

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 06:13:57PM -0400, Jeff Siddall wrote:

> 2. Fire up one of those clients as a Windoze machine and load a
> flash page to show that Windows on your clients is a non-option.

Windows, even on an old machine, may actually fix the problem (if the
problem is the network being saturated by video updates).  Of course,
Windows is not the cure -- any standalone machine is a possible fix.

I don't fully understand the cause of your problem, but if your network
connection is saturated then two possible fixes are 1) more bandwidth or
2) don't use the network to transmit video

-Rob