Re: [K12OSN] HP T5520 client

Hello, didn't mean to make you wait. I had a couple tasks to do in the house before I came back to the computer. So what's up? I am awfully horny as well that's why I am doing this rofl!

If you are up for fun I can meet you shortly as soon as I get a shower or perhaps some other day? I am on my profile to screen out the creepers. If I misjudged you and you're a creeper you can delete this :) Hopefully not though.

It is only a fast free age verifier thing after that it shows my profile all the way. Call me if you wanna get together, I am attempting to keep my text's low because I am running low for the month.