Re: [K12OSN] HP T5520 client

Well hello again, I'm very interested in getting together

How about give me a call and we will setup a meet.

Im sorry but I can't really just put my phone number in e-mail, I dont really feel safe doing that.
Can u please just verify here on this website and you will have my number and text or call me

I have a couple cute photos of me on there for you. Just want to be safe about meeting you.