[K12OSN] nbd-server on Centos 6.4

LS,

I'm having a problem getting ltsp to work with nbd-server on Centos 6.4.

dhcp (different server) is ok; pxelinux.0 as well as vmlinuz.ltsp and initrd.ltsp arrive on the client.

nbd-server starts and seems ok (expected client-ipaddress, image-file /opt/ltsp/images/i386.img and file-size mentioned by xinetd)

After that things get hectic (I took quiet off) and eventually go wrong;
The client-screen blanks and nbd-server stops (exit=1).

I think that the image is ok; I ran ltsp-build-client yesterday and ltsp-update-image today.

How can I definitively check that the image is ok?
Can I pause the client to get time to read the text?

Any other suggestions?

Jaap
begin:vcard
fn:Jaap Bril