[K12OSN] use K12Linux with "PasswordAuthentication no"

Dear All,

in order to secure some servers, I would like to use "PasswordAuthentication no" in
/etc/ssh/sshd_config

However, if I do that, it goes for all interfaces, making it impossible to log in from the thinclients.

Does anybody know of a workaround on order to still be able to do this?

Many thanks for any advise.

Greetings, J.

--
Johan Vermeulen