Re: [K12OSN] use K12Linux with "PasswordAuthentication no"

Op 08-01-13 17:36, Josh Malone schreef:
On 2013-01-08 11:42, Johan Vermeulen wrote:
Dear All,

in order to secure some servers, I would like to use
"PasswordAuthentication no" in
/etc/ssh/sshd_config

However, if I do that, it goes for all interfaces, making it
impossible to log in from the thinclients.

Does anybody know of a workaround on order to still be able to do this?

Many thanks for any advise.

Greetings, J.

My gut instinct is to run 2 copies of sshd, one on each interface. I think you can just have 2 copies of the config file and start them with adding the "-f /etc/sshd_other_config" option.

-Josh

That is exactly the solution I was looking for. Looks perfectly doable.

Many thanks.

Greetings, J.