[K12OSN] Touch Monitor

Todd Hackett me at todhackett.com
Sat Jan 12 14:44:52 UTC 2013

Hi All

I haven't been able to find in information about using touch screen
monitors on a thin client with PXE.  One of my thin clients I have has a
'built-in' calibration widget and I assume the it will be OkieDokie, but
the others are software controlled by XPe.  I guess that I don't know
and need to ask, does the thin client hardware handle this AFTER
the calibration widget has been done?  If not, where can I find drivers
for the terminal server for this?  I haven't loaded the TS ... yet as it
won't do me any good if the touch screen(s) don't work with it.

Thanks!

todh

--
Todd Hackett             Chief Bottle Washer
PoBox 1168