[K12OSN] Touch Monitor

Hi All

I haven't been able to find in information about using touch screen monitors on a thin client with PXE. One of my thin clients I have has a 'built-in' calibration widget and I assume the it will be OkieDokie, but the others are software controlled by XPe. I guess that I don't know and need to ask, does the thin client hardware handle this AFTER the calibration widget has been done? If not, where can I find drivers for the terminal server for this? I haven't loaded the TS ... yet as it won't do me any good if the touch screen(s) don't work with it.

Thanks!

todh

--
Todd Hackett             Chief Bottle Washer
PoBox 1168