[K12OSN] Samba print server

Hi everyone,

Our teacher has a Win7 laptop and would dearly love to print to my K12LTSP EL6 (64-bit) machine's printer. I have been going around in circles for a while trying to get it set up, but nothing I do seems to work.

Does anyone have an smb.conf file that does this? Would you mind sharing it?

Alternatively, could someone point me to a howto on this specific to K12LTSP?

--
Jim Thomas (a.k.a. J Omega T) jomegat jomegat com
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.