[K12OSN] Centos 6.x Firefox24 update[SOLVED]

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Sun Feb 23 21:44:43 UTC 2014

Barry et al,
I don't know if this is related but Flash did a number on my a couple of
months ago in a similar manner after updating, iirc, to Firefox 24 on
Fedora 19.

The cure in our case was to make sure that we had hardware acceleration
disabled. If necessary, we'd have to log in on the server, load
firefox/flash and make the change since flash would bomb almost
immediately on a client.

Thanks for the alternative work around.

Regards,
William