Re: [K12OSN] Centos 6.x Firefox24 update

Jim'

Not running FF-24 in local app mode.
I can run the client version of firefox fine.
I honestly don't see any new fangled stuff on FF-24 versus even FF-10. i
am sure there are many items under the hood,though.

I figured trying to upgrade the client root to run FF-24 would
completely trash the chroot so I didn't even go there.
If I was playing on a sandbox machine I may give it a try. Don't really
have time to be doing that at present.

Thanks,
Barry