[K12OSN] Kickstarter or Indiegogo for K12Linux?

Hi folks,

You think we have enough supporters out there to crowd fund hiring a developer to port LTSP to CentOS 7?

While I would offer to advise and supervise whoever is sponsored to work on this, my personal time is extremely limited.  It would be ideal if we could have a veteran Fedora or Red Hat developer familiar with systemd and the other core OS components to agree to advise this project.

Perhaps the guy who did the CentOS 6 LTSP port could be hired to do this work?  I apologize I don't recall who it was anymore.

Anyone interested in talking to the developers to find a suitable developer to be paid and advisor,  assess feasibility of crowdfunding and to operate the campaign?  I would personally donate if a good plan is formed.

Warren Togami