[K12OSN] Latest Version And Which Os's Can I Run It On

Michael G. Tracey drknght at excite.com
Fri Oct 21 12:47:18 UTC 2016

I had a LTSP server setup quite a few years ago... With Ubuntu And Redhat Clones  And now want to setup a new one.

I Would Like To Set Up A Classroom With LTSP...

I have Xeon Servers and Workstations... and about 40 Dell d600 and Higher Laptops...

I have Ubuntu, Fedora, And Windows 10.

I am best with Fedora But would use anyone.

Where would I find the latest RPM's to download along with the current manuals...

On the LTSP.ORG page and the UBUNTU SUPPORT site I cannot make heads or tails of it...

The Ubuntu site every link I clicked took me back to the same page.

I seem to be going in circles... Just to let you know I am really computer literate ... but this has always gotten me.

I Still receive Newsletters so I assume there is still support.

Thanks for your help.

MGT