Re: [K12OSN] Latest Version And Which Os's Can I Run It On

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Michael G. Tracey <drknght excite com> wrote:
I had a LTSP server setup quite a few years ago... With Ubuntu And Redhat Clones  And now want to setup a new one.

I Would Like To Set Up A Classroom With LTSP...

​Then I would take a look at Debian Edu. It is maintained, supported, and actively developed.

--scott​