[katello-devel] Current roles/permissions in the seeds file

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue May 17 11:18:14 UTC 2011

On 05/16/2011 10:44 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> To do this, we would need to change how the ApplicationController works,
> but it will move us to more business permissions which work across the
> CLI and the UI. Is this correct, or off base?

That's what we've agreed on.

The current approach is taken from the Foreman. Nice thing is it works
automatic - every action is protected and no checking code is necessary.
It also allows separate rules for UI and API which turns out to be
disadvantage for us.

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno