[katello-devel] Updated Content Deletion Screens

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Wed Aug 8 19:22:11 UTC 2012

On 08/08/2012 03:05 PM, Kyle Baker wrote:
> I have the updated wireframes and added a high fidelity mockup to the Katello wiki here - https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/ContentDeletionDesign
>
> Updated items include -
> • Added 'Promotable' as a view in the content dropdown
> • Added a screen for 'New Changeset' showing a dialog opening downward
> • Removed 'Changeset' from 'Remove Changeset' in the changeset control area
> • Show expanded tipsy content on the Remove changeset control
> • Added Undo control to the Added state in content list, with an expanded tool tip
> • Did high fidelity mock-up
>

> Kyle Baker
> Visual Designer       Desk (978) 392 3116
> UX Team               IRC  kylebaker

Two minor things, but has bugged me every time I see it.

1) On the item list when you can go down a level in content, swapping
the three-dots and the add button.

2) Adding an intermediary state where "+Add" changes to "Adding..." to
"Added (undo)".

3) In the wireframe, the "Added (undo)" has the three dots to indicate
going deeper into the product removed.  Is this a designed behavior
change or missing piece?

- Eric