[katello-devel] where to get required katello gems

Jason Rist jrist at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 03:08:10 UTC 2012

On Mon 16 Jul 2012 11:00:31 AM MDT, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> On 16.7.2012 17:57, Petr Chalupa wrote:
>> Not everybody is running on fedora, this affects all debian-based
>> distributions as well.
>
> How many Debian users we have?
>
> Only developers, like to do "make configure && make && make install".
> All ordinary users like (and admins managing their machines) like good
> old packages - be it .rpm or .deb.
>
> Mirek

What is the conclusion of this? Jordan and I were working on
replicating an issue and we both had some issues with Gems.  I
understand we moved our Gem repo, but where is it? What happened to the
old one? Is there a wiki page explaining what was done so that we can
understand as we continue to develop?

Thanks,
Jason

--