[katello-devel] Bundler vs rpm-gems

Petr Chalupa pchalupa at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 12:54:46 UTC 2012

I know but those new versions sometimes have different behavior than the
old version. As a developer I would like to be as close as possible to
fedora environment even if I am on mac/ubuntu/debian. It's particularly
useful when you bug-fixing and you avoid situations when you
unintentionally use a feature from the new version of gem which will
break katello on fedora/rhel.

Petr