[katello-devel] Consumer and goferd

Og Maciel omaciel at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:24:33 UTC 2012

> On 08/22/2012 02:42 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> > I found we are missing one another step:
> >
> > * Make sure goferd daemon is started to use Katello Agent

A while back I had suggested we automatically got goferd started if someone installed katello-agent but those who replied told me we should do it... which I never agreed :) I feel that as an end user, I want to subscribe my system and automatically be able to use the web ui to install/remove and manage content.
--
Og Maciel

Senior QA Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.