[katello-devel] Katello 1.2 Release Candidate

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 16:58:09 UTC 2012

On 12/10/2012 04:01 PM, Eric Helms wrote:
> I got past this error once I manually yum installed rubygem-fastercsv,
> and after looking over the changelog for Ruport, fastercsv looks like it
> was not included as a dependency for ruby > 1.9.  Mirek can you speak to
> this as it looks like you added this?

fastercsv should not be needed. And if you install it using steps
documented on our wiki, it is not required.

If you are using devel setup and you have fastercsv in some Gemfile, it
should be removed. Of course only on F17. It should be preserved on F16
and EL6.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering