[katello-devel] Katello 1.2 Release Candidate

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:44:34 UTC 2012

The Ruport RPM has been updated in the 1.2 repositories to remove a
dependency on fastercsv in the gemspec on Ruby > 1.9 systems.  This means
that on Fedora 17 systems, Katello should install properly, and as long as
the following are run (due to SElinux issues with the F17 install):

setenforce 0
service iptables stop