[katello-devel] System Errata Merged to Master

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 12:26:38 UTC 2012

Eric,

I pushed a small fix for few unit tests:

-          (rand(85) + 10).times{ |num|
+          40.times{ |num|

It was sometimes failing for me and in the Hudson. The funny part is it
failing when I have 10 errata or less (zero always fail).

By the way I would vote not to use random numbers in unit tests. You can
test it thousand times on your laptop and thank to the pseudo-generator
you can only be testing few cases. Its better to test a particular
number, plus boundary values (MIN, MAX, nil etc).

Nevertheless, good piece of work. Nice code.

LZ