[katello-devel] Memory leak in our unit tests?

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 16:45:57 UTC 2012

Here are last words rspec sayis before he freezes:
   import manifest
     should call Provider#import_manifest
     it should behave like protected action
       ALLOWING me
         to it
       NOT ALLOWING me
         to it

Api::RolesController
   list roles
{and long silence}

Maybe just a coincidence, but it didn't happen to me, when pulp and cp
were stopped. But since it happens only sometimes, it might not be
connected to this problem.

-- Ivan

--
Regards,