[katello-devel] Proper way to remove repo from environment

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 12:18:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Do we officially support removing (or let's say demoting) a repository
from some environment. There is a command in CLI:

   repo delete --name base --product zoo --env Dev

This removes the repository from environment, but:
1. it's supported only from CLI (AFAIK)
2. it changes the environment without a changeset. In my understanding
changeset should be  the only way how to change anything in the
environment (at least for auditing purposes).

So is this really a way how it should work? Or do we have some plan on
this feature?

-- Ivan