[katello-devel] why we have /usr/share/katello/script ?

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 13:55:33 UTC 2012

There is new feature coming that will eventually replace this. Should be
fully supported option --reset-data of katello-configure that would do
the same.

Don't worry I will not touch katello-reset-dbs until it is confirmed you
are all good with the new approach and your scripts were changed. No
need to rush.

LZ