[katello-devel] ActiveResource spike

Petr Chalupa pchalupa at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 09:18:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

sorry I didn't read the email until now.

I am working on merging foreman_architectures into master. Remaining
tasks before merging:
1. merge work on foreman api documentation
2. generate new version of foreman_api gem
3. fix rake db:seed in katello (almost done) (it does not work with
foreman orchestration enabled)
4. add migration which creates missing users in foreman
5. recover when user is missing in foreman by creating the missing user

There are no stories or bugzillas for these tasks. 3. was discovered
after the current stories were done. 4. and 5. came up this morning from
discussion with Ivan about foreman configuration which he is currently
working on.

There is no story for merging foreman_architectures and "Make the
pulp/candlepin/foreman code all look alike".

So I've added 4 new stories:

in Iteration 006
- US1399 - the merge story

in Backlog
- US1400 - the "Make the pulp/candlepin/foreman code all look alike"
- US1401 - As a developer, I would like to have same set of error
classes in ForemanModel as in ActiveResource
- US1402 - As a developer, I would like foreman_api code to be DRY

Petr