[katello-devel] Koji

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 11:38:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 12:15:21PM +0200, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> Although you can use yum repositories directly from Koji, please prefer
>  http://fedorapeople.org/groups/katello/
> because IP traffic on Koji itself is not unlimited.

The repos are mirrored several times a day (right after repogen on Koji)
and also we keep 2-3 months history on fedorapeople.org site, therefore
there is less chance you get 404 when your metadata are not up to date.

If you are in gitkatello fedora account group, you have write access to
these files by the way.

LZ

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine