[katello-devel] Koji

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 07:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have put all our fake repos here:

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/katello/fakerepos/

This should be single point of our fake repos now. Please add your own,
copy to /project/katello/fakerepos on fedorahosted and then run
fix-perms script to set correct group to "gitkatello".

Or ping me I can copy there for you.

Please put only "stable" and final versions of your fake repositories
there. :-)

LZ