[katello-devel] New "Synchronization" item in Administer menu

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 15:04:30 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I'm not sure I understand: Are you saying remove it from Administer or not?

The final sentence, "filtering the sync status page to the org selected," what does that mean? The Content -> Sync Management -> Sync Status is where the current org's sync status is displayed. The new menu entry shows _all_ orgs. Are you suggesting upgrading the existing Sync Status single org page to allow cross-org views? I'm not against that as I feel the single-org strictness is a rule that deserves to be bent (or thrown out).