[katello-devel] Help! How to turn a production install into development?

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 21:22:22 UTC 2012

On 10/11/2012 02:19 PM, Tom McKay wrote:

> [...]
We also provide a way to change it in katello.yml:

   #Allowed log levels: 'debug', 'info', 'warn', 'error', 'fatal'
   #log_level: warn
   #log_level_sql: fatal

Changing to development is NOT a good way to get additional logging.

I'm not sure why we have two ways to set logging.  I prefer the
katello.yml way myself...

-Justin