[katello-devel] Merging and Pulling with no wait

Jason Rist jrist at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 21:59:29 UTC 2012

On 10/23/2012 02:35 PM, Tom McKay wrote:

> [...]

Tom - you know, I totally agree with you.  I hadn't really thought of
the Ozzak/Travis stuff that @ehelms and @lzap had been working on, but
obviously it didn't catch Adam's pylint error, so it's not perfect.
Perhaps I jumped the gun sending my email out, but my main goal is to
make the product stable each and every check-in.  Education is great,
and I like that side of pull-requests, but it's not the primary reason
for my concern.  Plus, there is nothing stopping someone from viewing
the committed files via the closed pull request.

-J

--
Jason E. Rist
Senior Software Engineer