[katello-devel] Current state of RHEL6 Nightly

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 16:22:28 UTC 2013

On 03/19/2013 03:00 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> The question is if we want to migrate that to SCL stack too. The issue
> here is Puppet - we would need to migrate Puppet to SCL too. I am not
> sure if that does not bring issues (e.g. clients running puppet with 1.8
> from EPEL vs server running Katello/Foreman/Puppet on 1.9 Ruby).

OK. So I have all foreman deps built for SC. Foreman start, but the
login screen gives 500 because of:
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/467#issuecomment-15449354
Can someone check the code (with that PR applied) and replace that
occurrence of 'update_page'? It is only one. But this is beyond my
expertise.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering