[katello-devel] Navigation Design - Better 1, Better 2

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:41:35 UTC 2013

I just want to re-iterate, the breadcrumbs are in no way designed to be a
navigational tool, but rather an indicator of where you are.  The inclusion
of them is a design response to people expressing a requirement that they
know where they are within the application.  All navigation will occur via
the navigation bar and dropdowns.  This is also why lighter fonts are used
to de-emphasize the importance of these breadcrumbs in comparison to the
rest of the content on the page.

- Eric