[katello-devel] Recent changes on SELinux stuff under: /etc/candlepin/certs/

Garik Khachikyan gkhachik at redhat.com
Fri May 17 08:59:43 UTC 2013

Hello all.

Whoever recently (this nightly) made some changes to the katello
installer process and made the files under:
/etc/candlepin/certs/ as: unconfined_u:object_r:candlepin_etc_certs_rw_t:s0

please review or (my suggestion) bring back to:
system_u:object_r:candlepin_etc_certs_ca_cert_r_t:s0

Coz apache just refuses to start blaming:
===
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 15 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/katello.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file '/etc/candlepin/certs/candlepin-ca.crt' does
not exist or is empty
===

thanks for bringing back our happy installer (and the testing automation
process).

Garik