Network Card Drivers

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Mon Feb 23 18:34:05 UTC 2004

Ross Cooney wrote:

>Eack new server has a new (and customised) kickstart disk built and
>posted out to them. We are using RedHat 7.3 and we plan to move to
>another OS in a few months.

Start speeding up your move to 'another os'. With a 'current' os you
will get the new NIC drivers integrated into the system. This means you
won't have to do the work because someone has already done it for you! I
had similar problems with redhat 7.3 but have since moved to
fedora-core-1. No looking back ... (well not much anyway ...)

hth :)

pantz
--

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!