kickstart documentation

Cheryl L. Southard cld at astro.caltech.edu
Mon Mar 22 22:46:27 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Is there a COMPLETE set of documentation for the contents of the
kickstart file?  I've seen the HOWTOs and documentaiton on redhat.com
which contains some of the options, but I've never found a complete
list of options.

In particular, I am attempting to re-install a computer off the ISOS located
on it's local disk.  So I'm trying to use the harddrive option:

harddrive --partition=sdb1 --dir /usr/local/admin/kickstart/isos

Is the "partition" option correct, or should it be "/dev/sdb1"?
And is the "dir" option correct, or should it be /admin/kickstart/isos because
sdb1 is always mounted on /usr/local/?

Thanks,
Cheryl
--