Out of Disk Space !!

Jaswinder Singh Kohli jskohli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:18:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am getting this error while installation, using the ks.cfg which
partitions the drive into
three partitions, /      = 1 G
                        swap = 1 G
                        /var  =  rest of space ( 30 + G)

The cd image that i built had modified stage2.img, ( took care of .buildstamp)
bootdisks upgraded to kernel 2.6.10...,
Only Modified isolinux/initrd.img is used, rest of the files like,
stage2.img and hdstg2.img
are just repackaged version of what were on Original FC3 Iso's, only
changed .buildstamp

Now when i booot that CD, the boots up, detects hardware, anaconda starts X
The partitions are created and formatted, but then the Install ends
with a message.

"An error occured while transfering install image to your harddrive .
You are probably
out of disk space"

Where as when i perform fdisk -l on tty2,  which shows, all the
partitions were created
and also on console 6 the formatting was successful and hence lot of
space is there.

On tty3, the detailed error message is as follows...

Error transfering stage2.img: [Errno 2] No such file of directory:
    '/mnt/sysimage/proc/rhinstall-stage2.img'

I did a search on google, and archives, came up with no results.

Can any one tell me what i am missing or doing wrong and why it is
trying to copy
rhinstall-stage2.img from some proc fs instead of stage2.img from CD.

I am stuck at this point for  too long now, any Pointers, any ideas,
will be helpful, that can
get me going in forward direction.

Thanks....

--