Out of Disk Space !!

Daniel Segall dan at half-asleep.com
Tue Feb 8 16:06:05 UTC 2005

How much stuff are you actually installing? 1g for the entire system is
not very much space. I believe a completely trimmed down FC3 will take
close to that much now, and that assumes you have taken care of all
dependencies and such. Not sure if this is the case, but maybe try making
/ larger for testing purposes.

-Dan