pkgorder error

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new hdlist, since I added kernel-sourcecode in the RPMS folder.

The server that is hosting the NFS share is RHEL AS3 update 5, building the hdlist for the distro: RHEL4 U2 x86_64.

getting the following error:
# pkgorder
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder", line 10, in ?
   import whiteout
ImportError: No module named whiteout

What anaconda-runtime version should I be running on RHEL3? Can I use the anaconda-runtime from RHEL4?

-steve