%include syntax and usage

Robert Denton robert at headsprout.com
Wed Sep 13 16:41:48 UTC 2006

Hi Chip, thanks for the response!!  I didn't mean to disparage your
comment at all.  I appreciate any and all suggestions. I understand
that the size of even the largest kickstart config file is trivial
compared to the overall build but I was hoping to keep it short and
neat anyway.  Are you aware of any thorough documentation discussing
the include directive?  I cannot even find that, other than a few
missives here and there that state the syntax is:

%include /path/to/file

the /path/to/file is apparently a little trickier than it looks.

Robert Denton
Network Administrator
Headsprout
800.401.5062 x1305